Grameenphone 5GB Internet Pack
|Internet Volume||5GB (4GB + 1GB 4G)|
|Recharge amount||BDT 299|
- This campaign will run until further notice
- Offer applicable for all GP customers
- The auto-renew feature is applicable (with customer consent). 10% auto-renewal internet bonus will be given with auto-renewal successful activation of the pack.
- Dial *121*1*4# to know internet balance
- After expiration (Volume or Validity) of every internet pack, maximum PayGo charge will be 6.0875 Taka (inclusive VAT, SD & SC)
- During pack purchase, for 'Payment through bKash or cards' any prior subscription free or emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged for pack or offer purchase. In that case, internet pack or Offer that you have selected may not be activated.
- Unused data volume will be carried forward if the customer purchases the same campaign offer (299 Taka Internet Pack) within the active validity period
- To cancel your internet offer, dial *121*3041#
- All the terms and conditions of internet packs will also be applicable here
- This offer is not valid for Skitto customers
- During Internet pack or offer purchase, for 'Payment through bKash or cards', purchase limit for prepaid customer is between 10 taka - 1000 taka and for postpaid customer 10 taka - 50000 taka.
- In order to use the 4G volume of the pack, 4G SIM, 4G Handset/ Device is needed and the customer must be within 4G coverage area.
- To check whether your SIM is 4G or not, dial *121*3232#
- To check whether you are under 4G coverage area, visit: https://www.grameenphone.com/4g/coverage.php
- Activation code: *121*3458#
Grameenphone widely abbreviated as GP, is the leading telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh, with more than 74 million subscribers and 46.3% subscriber market share (as of January 2019).
Grameenphone introduced pre-paid mobile phone service in Bangladesh in September 1999. Via an EDGE/GPRS/3G/4G enabled network. Grameenphone was the first mobile operator in Bangladesh to offer internet via EDGE and 3G 4G services to its subscribers.
Grameenphone was the first company to introduce GSM technology.