AirTel Voice Offer @ 6 Tk
Airtel has brought a voice offer of only 6 taka for all the voice lover customers (Prepaid).
|Talktime||10 Minutes (Anynet)|
|Recharge amount||BDT 6|
To avail the stunning offer, just recharge the exact 6 Taka or dial *121*06#
Terms & Conditions
- You can check the balance by dialing *778*0#
- Recharge amount will NOT go to your Main Account.
- VAT, SD & SC are included in bundle price.
- Minutes and validity will be updated if the same pack is re-purchased within the validity period.
- At the end of the validity period, any remaining minutes will be forfeited.
Airtel Bangladesh Limited (Bengali: এয়ারটেল), a wholly owned subsidiary of the indian multinational company Bharti Airtel, was a mobile network operator in Bangladesh. In January 2016, Bharti Airtel announced that it would merge its operations in Bangladesh into Robi.
In 2010, Warid Telecom sold a majority 70% stake in the company to India Bharti Airtel Limited for US$300 million. Bharti proposal also included an initial $300-million investment in Warid for creating new shares in the company.